- Zembrin® has self-affirmed Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) status in USA.
- Zembrin® has been clinically studied for efficacy.
- Zembrin® has been studied for safety in pre-clinical and clinical studies.
- Zembrin® is patented, with granted patents and new patent applications.
- Zembrin® is the only Sceletium extract with published pharmacology.
- Zembrin® is manufactured at a certified EU-GMP manufacturer, the first standardized extract to have been made from Sceletium.
- Zembrin® is produced from HG&H’s own elite naturally occurring chemotype of Sceletium, the first large-scale commercial cultivation of a Sceletium chemotype.
- Zembrin® is the only Sceletium product to carry the logo of its indigenous beneficiaries – the South African San Council.
All clinical and preclinical research on Zembrin® applies only to this proprietary standardized Sceletium extract, and not to other Sceletium-based products.
HG&H was granted the first Integrated Export and Bioprospecting Permit (IEB 0001) ever to be issued by the South African Government in recognition of the socially and environmentally responsible approach the company to be issued by the Department of Water and Environmental Affairs. HG&H is presently the only company with a legal permit signed by the South African Minister of Water and Environmental Affairs to research, export and commercialise our proprietary Sceletium extract Zembrin®